You can make your own antibacterial gel with disinfectant properties to wash your hands and protect you from germs.
In addition to properly wash your hands with soap and water, you can apply to use an antibacterial gel to help protect you from germs, viruses and bacteria. It can be used to disinfect wounds, or skin after contact with dirt or to remove bacteria after coughing or sneezing. We teach you how to make it homemade! Just mix glycerine as a humectant, medicinal alcohol as a germicide, water witch hazel gel aloe vera to give consistency and essential oil of other medicinal plants with properties antibacterial such as tea tree , eucalyptus , rosemary , lavender , etc also they give flavor to your gel.
Antibacterial gel ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons ethyl alcohol or pharmacy (72% ethanol)
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel water
- Half a tablespoon of glycerin
- One-quarter cup of aloe vera gel
- Antibacterial essential oil
Preparation and conservation and application of antibacterial gel:
- In a plastic canister with closure or dispenser mix all the ingredients. First add the gel of aloe vera, water of witch hazel, then glycerine and ethyl alcohol. Remove well.
- Keep the bottle of antibacterial gel in a dark, cool and dry place to prevent alcohol from evaporating. Well preserved can last up to a year.
- Before use, shake the container. Apply a little mixture on the hands and rub the product by touching on tips and finger holes, including the wrists.